Don't Let Beauty Deceive You!
Safety Tip of the Week
Fall: Wet Beautiful Roads
Fall has its own special hazards for the motorcycle enthusiast. Here are a few things to remember:
- Dress in layers so you can adjust to the crazy temperature fluctuations a fall day can have.
- Always bring your rain gear.
- Expect deer to be more active and less alert as they are concerned with the rut and mating at this time of year. They may also be running from hunters later in the season.
- Watch for fallen leaves on wet roads—they are sooo slippery.
- Remember that night falls earlier as the year winds down. And in the morning, you should watch out for frost on the roads.