Which Shipping Carriers Do You Use?
Our preferred shipping carrier is UPS. We also offer FedEx and USPS.
How Long Will My Order Take?
- All orders are usually shipped next business day.
- This depends on the shipping method and carrier, if the item is in-stock, or if the order was placed on a weekend or holiday.
- Orders may be delayed due to insufficient stock, or customs.
- Orders shipped by FedEx and UPS usually take 3 to 5 business days for ground, USPS will usually take 3 business days. The UPS Ground Map will offer you a visual representation.
UPS Ground Shipping Chart
P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO, & All Other Military Addresses:
- Please choose USPS for these options, as other carrier services are often delayed.
- Orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses may be delayed.
- Tracking information on orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses is difficult to attain, so please be patient.
Alaska, Hawaii, & International Orders:
- Please select USPS for all orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and all other international orders.
- If you can not complete the checkout process, your country has not been configured for our website. Please contact us by email or phone if this happens.
- The recipient is responsible for all customs and/or duty charges that may be applicable.
How Are Shipping Charges Calculated?
Shipping charges are calculated based upon:
- Product Weight.
- Shipping Method.
Can I Ship My Order To A Different Address?
- Yes! Just enter the shipping address where you want the merchandise to be shipped.
- Remember when shipping to a P.O Box to use USPS.
- Orders with a different shipping address may be verified before the order is shipped.
How Can I Track My Order?
Tracking information is usually sent out by the shipping carrier once the order has entered their system.. However, if you do not receive tracking information, please contact us by phone at 1-800-972-3572, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are tracking links for your convenince.